Golfing is Hot

With viewership for golf at a high with this year's US Open, we all know that golf is hot. For one golfer in Reno, NV, though, it was, literally, on fire.

The golfer hit his ball into dry grass at the Wildcreek Golf Course. When he tried to hit the ball back onto the course, he hit something with his club that caused a spark. It caused a fire that burned about 25 acres. Noone was injured in the blaze.
And to prove that golf is a gentlemen's sport, he was honest about the error.

0 Response to "Golfing is Hot"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger